Adventure Begins Here
Imagine an off-road adventure so exciting, it’s like riding a roller coaster! Climb into the driver’s seat of one of our Can-am Maverick Trail 800 cc side by side ATVs and embark on the Journey of a Lifetime. Rides operate in the Kearney area, trails are thrilling for experienced and novice riders alike! The amazingly groomed field and forested trails all tie together to make the Ultimate Adventure! We cater to your riding abilities and the type of terrain that you want to explore. This is your adventure and we want to make it the best it can be! Join us for an unforgettable experience in the beautiful northern Ontario wilderness riding a state-of-the-art ATV. We are located near Kearny Ontario, a scenic drive from downtown Toronto. Rides include ATV rental, fuel, guide, snack, refreshments and all required safety gear. Be sure to bring your boots and an outfit that you don't mind getting muddy!
No riding experience required!
We are Operating tours 7 days a week! Three to four rides run daily at 9am, 12pm and 3pm and are approximately 2 hours in length. Book early to secure a 20% discount.
Offroad ATV Tours Ontario
Answers you need before hitting the trails
INCLUDED IN YOUR RIDE
• ATV Rental
• Safety Gear including DOT Certified Helmet, hair net, roll bars, brush guards, seatbelts
• Heated for those cool fall days
• Safety Guidelines and Instructions
• 2 hour guided tour
• 2 way radio
WHAT TO WEAR
• Dress for the weather
• Outer layer that you don’t mind getting dirty
• Long pants and shirts/Jacket
• Hiking style boots, rubber boots, or shoes you can get dirty & wet
WHAT TO BRING
• Your GoPro! Equipped with GoPro style Action Cam Mounts to help you capture this exciting experience
• Your Camera! You’re going to want to take pictures at one of our scenic stops!
• A clean layer underneath. You wont want to hop back into your vehicle in your dirty clothes and maybe you’d like to stay in the area to check out another local attraction. Why not try a bite to eat at local snack bar just minutes away. Clean up at the local beach in town
NO EXPERIENCE RIDING?
• Our guides provide operating instructions and safe riding guidelines before every tour
• Our ATV’s are fully automatic to provide operating ease to all levels of experience
• You will have a chance to practice your skills and ask questions before hitting the trails
• Our guides will be there throughout your experience
WHO CAN RIDE?
• Drivers must be at least 16 years of age and hold a valid Ontario class G1 license
• Passengers as young as 10 years of age can hitch a ride on our side by side ATV’s driven by a parent or guardian
• All riders must complete a liability waiver form prior to beginning the riding experience
WHAT IF THE FORECAST CALLS FOR RAIN?
• Bring it on! Rain means we will have a some fun in the mud!
• Check the weather forecast for Kearney Ontario and dress for the expected weather conditions
WHAT TO EXPECT
Plan to arrive at our base camp at least fifteen minutes before your scheduled ride time. Once you hear our briefing safety lesson, and you receive your safety gear, the excitement starts building. Next, you hop on board your state-of-the-art Can-am Maverick 800 cc side by side ATV and orient yourself with the controls.
The Adventure Begins! As you push on the gas, we start building your confidence on the trails in the fields. We start out easy, until everyone gets comfortable riding their ATV. Although the trails are groomed and clear of brush, this is no dirt road! With all the dips, turns, hills and a few nasty mudholes we are sure to keep your adrenaline pumping. There will be a stop at a scenic location for a snack and refreshment halfway through. This is a good opportunity to change drivers. The variety of terrain offers slow technical rock crawling, bursts of speed on straightaways and a steady battle through the unrelenting mud!
Reviews From Our Past Riders
Edward was an awesome guide, took me and my wife on quite the off road adventure! We were seated in a brand new Can-Am 800cc two seater side by side that made the mud bogs and uphill rock climbing very thrilling. Experienced in off-road vehicles he was able to tailor the ride to some more challenging trials and exciting terrain. We had a blast and would defiantly do it again!
Came out here to rip a SXS though the amalguin highlands and have a wicked day. Ed didn’t disappoint and he took us on quite the ride. I am an experienced off-roader in the 4x4 truck community so this was great that he tailored it to our experience level. Will come again.
Ed was a wonderful host! He's quite knowledgeable about the trails and local history, besides he's a very experienced and patient guide and ATV instructor. While safety was his number one concern, he made sure we are having the best time of our life! We really had so much fun and Ed went above and beyond! A must try!
It wasn’t a usual girls trip with the usual stuff, IT WAS SO MUCH BETTER!!! Ed is an amaaazing host who made sure we all were comfortable and had a great time. From providing necessary information prior to the trip to giving us all safety instructions and guiding us through he really went above and beyond. The trail was beautiful and we got to learn so much about the local history of the place with Ed. Plus, he is a very fun person to be around. I would definitely recommend this amazing experience if anyone is looking for some fun and exciting adventure and does mid getting down and dirty :))
A 10/10 experience! Ed provides an amazing experience to those that are looking for an adventure. He knows the trails like the back of his hand and will take you to some beautiful places. Whether you are experienced or inexperienced, Ed will gage your skill level and will make you feel comfortable on the roads and have an awesome time. I would recommend this experience to anyone, it is well worth the price!
Was a nice ATV/Side by Side experience tailored to your experience level! We went on some more intermediate trails as avid offroaders. Ed was great, super nice guy, he showed us some nice trails in the area and even provided drinks & snacks which was a nice treat. Nice experience if you don’t have an ATV or Side by Side yet Lol
My daughter and I had a wonderful time on our ATV adventure with Ed. He made sure to make the day tailored to our level of comfort and experience. This was our first time on ATV’s and Ed made sure we had a super fun time. Highly recommend that if you are reading this, just go ahead and book it! You’ll have a fantastic time!
Jana & Pachy
Safe. Dirty. Fun
At Offroad ATV Tours Ontario we pride ourselves on promoting safe and responsible riding habits. The safety of our guests and staff is our number one priority. For that reason we do not tolerate recklessness and we reserve the right to end rides early if riders exhibit unsafe behaviour.
Bookings and Info
If you would like more information, or you require assistance with reservations we would be more than happy to help. Please send us a text we will get back to you right away!
705 482 9097